|Hee hee - gross!|
1. I prefer plastic utensils for most foods, especially sweet or cold things. (But I can act like a normal person when out in public)
2. My day job often involves playing dress up and being bossy...perfection.
3. I collect frogs, but not just any frog I have frog standards.
4. Whenever I leave a car, the seatbelts are twisted. Same goes for a room with rugs. Chaos is my calling card.
5. Stuffed animals displayed in the back window of a car give me rage.
6. I grew up in a very small town - there were 20 people in my graduating class.
7. I love recipes and changing them.
8. I like pink, but not just everything pink, I have pink standards.
9. Been running around with the same dude for 23 years and he still makes my heart go pitterpat.
10. I am a lefty and manage to injure myself in the most ridiculous incidents.
That was fun and I'm gonna tag these cool kitties. Wanna play? If you don't please see above image! :)
Alleged Author (a nice break from pursuing love of ze dance)
Small Town Shelly Brown (fellow thespian)
Annalise Green (cause she loves monsters)
Jilly Bean (My first non-friend follower!)