!Tood, Ad, Tood, Tood

Hmm..I probably should have made a bigger deal about the last chapter I posted being the last chapter I am going to post.  Tee hee - silly blogger. 

So here is a little reverse fanfare (with added cheese so you will have to like it) Delicious-no?


What could possible follow a giant can 'o cheeze? Good question! I have been scooting all over the internwebnets checking out how my fellow Write Campaigners do their thing. 

Inspiring. Nerdy. Delightful.

As I scoot I have been learning what I do and don't like as a blog reader and filling my brain bucket full of ideas. 

I started this blog to share my writing adventures with friends and family and I will keep up with that. For the rest of my birdies, I am thinking book reviews, theatre skills for the writer, and probably some other silliness. 

What would you like to see?


Comments

Alleged Author said…
I vote for silliness! And cheese. Lot and lots of cheese.
Fun! I act and direct and write as well. I guess you could say that we live in a fictional world ;)

Fellow campaigner, just stopping by to say, "Hi!"
Unknown said…
we all need & deserve fanfare! :)
I am a YA campaigner...cheers to us!
Anonymous said…
Ooooh, I like these ideas, particularly the one about theatre tips for the writer. One of the things that I've been trying to think more about in my own writing is using body language to convey emotion and whatnot -- sort of going back to the idea of "showing versus telling."

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Thanks again for swinging by my blog!
Anonymous said…
MORE CHEESE! Lol... I totally had to do that - one of my bloggy friends, who incidentally is also named Crystal, is a self-confessed cheese addict! Lol... I, too, would like to cast my vote in for those theatre tips for the writer! :-)
Jocelyn Rish said…
I only just started this whole blogging thing a few months ago, and I completely agree with you about all this campaign blog hopping really showing me what does and doesn't work. Hopefully with all this new-found knowledge I can get my blog in the "does" column!

Popular posts from this blog

Gussying Up

Welcome To The Imago Tavern

Write Campaign First Challenge